We Are Hiring
We understand that being successful in recruitment doesn’t happen by accident and takes commitment and dedication. We also understand that a rewarding job needs to be about more than just a big commission cheque at the end of the month. From culture fit to training and recognition, at Edge Tech we make a point of working and growing together.
We believe that as a team, we never stop learning and here at Edge Tech we provide a commitment to pursuing the best outcomes for our colleagues, as well as our customers.
Our aim at Edge Tech is to help you become the best version of yourself and equip you with the tools to become a high achiever, in a friendly, fun and nurturing environment.
We rely on our training and academy framework to take you from rookie recruiter to recruitment rockstar and beyond. We promote internally and take care and time to invest in and advance our employees.
We invest heavily in our training which covers specific and advanced courses in sales craft, managing the recruitment lifecycle, as well as many other subject areas specific to recruitment and the markets that we operate in.
We want you to be part of our growth and vision.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
To provide efficient and professional support to the Edge Tech business, the role has a number of functions; candidate generation, new business development and administrative support. The position is a pivotal part of the recruitment process for Edge Tech’s clients and is influential in maintaining, and improving, the company profile. The role will be varied and will change and develop as the business expands and grows.
Candidate/Client generation and management
- Searching for potential candidates and clients to approach
- Speaking to candidates and taking career profiles
- Supporting consultants on campaigns
- Communicating and updating candidates with the process
- Writing up interview notes
- Collating CV’s and notes to produce shortlists
- Liaising with decision-makers and HR to organise and arrange interviews
- Brief candidates on interviews and job process, ensuring clear communication and good engagement
- Various pieces of administration and sales support
- Formatting CV’s
- Loading candidates and clients onto the database
- Quality checking candidate and client data
Marketing and brand promotion
- Writing and producing marketing materials. Examples of which are candidate profiles to send directly to clients, or job adverts for roles being resourced
- Market-mapping by utilising the internet (Google, LinkedIn) to identify targets
- Managing website usage and AdWords
- Sourcing relevant jobs from various online job board
- To be organised and have good communication skills
- You will be comfortable working with multiple projects with priorities that change daily
- You must have a practical nature and an ability to think logically in many different business situations
- Good written work is essential
- Not afraid to pick up the phone
- Most importantly a good attitude and hunger for success