UiPath Infrastructure Engineer
3-6 Month Contract
Remotely based / WFH
£300 a day
Edge Tech are working exclusively on behalf of a small and growing RPA consulting business who have a strong pipeline of work with high-profile clients across the UK assisting with their RPA programmes. Due to their on-going success in delivering these programmes to their clients, they require a skilled UiPath Infrastructure Engineer to join their team and assist them to ensure they can continue to deliver a high-quality service to their customers.
You'll be responsible for assisting clients to define, scope, design and implement suitable RPA Infrastructures for the deployment of automated processes. You will also help to set-up client servers for UiPath Orchestrator and Kibana along with setting-up accounts for RPA developers, end-users and robots. Working closely with clients you'll also make recommendations related to infrastructure, required IT set-up and any interdependency between these elements.
Required Skills & Experience
- UiPath Infrastructure Engineer certification is required
- Proven track record in the successful delivery and support of UiPath infrastructure via on-premise and cloud-hosted platforms
- Ability to blend the provision of remote expert advice to deliver via client IT resources with hands-on infrastructure configuration for automated processes using the UiPath platform
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience
- Good written skills with the ability to produce clear and concise documentation used by clients