UiPath Expert (AWS experience required)
6 month contract
Competitive day rate
We are working exclusively with a boutique consultancy who have helped a number of global companies establish and embed their automation operating models. They've developed a proven framework to build low-cost Intelligent Automation programmes for global enterprise customers and are looking to do the same for a new customer.
As part of their ongoing digital journey, their customer based in Canary Wharf is now looking to introduce UiPath into the business to automate their most critical processes across the organisation.
As the go-to RPA expert, you will be responsible for designing and setting up the UiPath RPA IT architecture working with the client's technology teams and UiPath teams to develop AWS infrastructure, create a BAU production support model and BCP which are aligned to the client's IT policies.
- Scalable and high availability architecture setup (on AWS) to support the management of a common pool of tools and capabilities of RPA software such as concurrent access across team and queue management system to maximize utilization.
- Setup of development, test and production environment with backup and DR.
- Documentation on architecture, change management and upgrade readiness.
- Minimum 2 years worth of hands-on commercial experience using UiPath
- Proven experience setting up, installing & launching UiPath on AWS (Amazon Web Services) infrastructure
- Strong hands-on knowledge of AWS and cloud architecture
- Able to understand business requirements and translate them into technical solutions
- Excellent communication skills
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you are looking to further your career in the RPA space then please apply now!