Senior Blue Prism Developer
Leading RPA & AI Software Vendor
We are working on behalf of one of the worlds leading Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) software vendors. They have experienced gigantic year on year growth since being founded over 6 years ago and don't show any signs of slowing down in such a rapidly burgeoning market!
Our client is looking for an experienced Blue Prism Developer to join their already established and growing RPA team here in the UK. You will be responsible for designing, developing, testing the automation workflows and supporting the implementation of the RPA solutions to clients across a wide range of industries in the UK.
You will also drive process assessments for RPA opportunities across customer organisations, including preparing documentation of solutions, identifying new process opportunities, accurately analyzing & estimating the new processes and quickly assessing their feasibility.
You will have experience in:
- 2+ years hands-on experience in Blue Prism development (accreditation desirable)
- Experience with one of the following programming languages; SQL, C# or VB.NET
- Knowledge of software development methodologies (Waterfall, V Model, Agile etc.)
- Strong communication skills and experience in working closely with a diverse stakeholder group (IT & business)
- Eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship
If you are an experienced Blue Prism Developer looking for the next move in your career, this is a genuinely unique opportunity to join a pre-IPO startup at the forefront of cutting-edge technology - please apply to find out more!