Head of RPA CoE
Audit, Tax & Consulting Business
£70k - £90k basic + company benefits
London or Midlands
Edge Tech are working exclusively on behalf of one of the largest accountancy professional services networks in the world. Our client provides audit, tax and consulting services to middle market leaders right across the globe.
Due to their continued investment in transformative technologies, they are now branching out and are looking to implement Robotic Process Automation (RPA) across the business. RPA is still quite new to the organisation hence why they are currently looking for a Head of RPA Centre of Excellence (CoE) to join the team on a permanent basis either in London or the Midlands.
This unique opportunity gives you the chance to be the first person into their newly formed RPA Division, you will be expected to help shape and grow the team along with leading the team once established in a player/manager capacity.
You will be hands-on with RPA (either UiPath or NICE would be desirable) and have experience of designing, implementing and supporting software solutions involving automation, particularly RPA. You'll also have a background in project management along with the ability to work strategically across different business units leading technology implementations.
- Relevant experience and demonstrable experience of having built and/or led an RPA Centre of Excellence (CoE).
- Demonstrable experience of using automation tools such as UiPath, NICE (other tools would be considered).
- Proven experience in designing, implementing and supporting software solutions involving automation (particularly RPA and ML/AI solutions).
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to drive team efforts and high accountability for results.
- Excellent communication skills.
If you are an experienced RPA Lead or Head of RPA who is looking to take the next step in their career, to help shape and grow an RPA CoE, then apply to find out more!