RPA CoE Lead
Edge Tech are currently working with a digital consultancy based in Stockholm. Their current portfolio of clients includes enterprise-level organisations such as investment banks, financial services, and large insurance groups. Due to the success of recent projects and the sharp growth they have experienced, they now have a very strong pipeline of upcoming RPA implementation projects for which they require an RPA Centre of Excellence Lead.
You will play an integral role in driving the RPA CoE across a number of greenfield RPA implementation projects, gaining exposure to a variety of industries. They are looking for someone who is a keen team player with the ability to motivate team members and drive development and implementation for the full project lifecycle.
The role will be based in Stockholm and will also require a willingness to travel to client sites across the Nordics.
- At least 1 years’ experience leading a Robotic Process Automation development/delivery team
- Prior experience leading teams within other technologies (e.g. ERP, BPM, Cloud)
- A keen interest in RPA and related digital transformation technologies such as AI and Machine Learning
- Ideally a background in software development (.NET, C#, Visual Basic)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both Swedish and English