RPA Business Analyst
Global Financial Services Business
We are working exclusively on behalf of a well-known global financial services institution who have offices across the globe. They have been investing huge amounts of time and money into cutting edge technologies to transform the way the business is run, one of these technologies being Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
Due to this company-wide transformation programme they are currently looking for an RPA Business Analyst to join them on a permanent basis in their London HQ. They are increasing their capability and capacity to identify and automate high-volume non-core activities through RPA, freeing up colleauges time to focus on more strategic elements of their roles. You’ll engage with internal stakeholders at various levels to evangelise the use of RPA and its associated benefits, while also identifying processes for automation and will ensure process definition and documentation possess a suitable level of detail to enable automation delivery.
You will also be responsible for maintaining the relationship between the customer and the development team throughout the development lifecycle and will also be expected to stay abreast of emerging and complementary technologies and will make recommendations to maximise business benefit to ensure the RPA COE continues to embrace digital technologies.
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years experience as a Business Analyst
- 2+ years experience in supporting or developing RPA Solutions
- In-depth knowledge and exposure of RPA and RPA tools such as Blue Prism, UiPath or Automation Anywhere
- Experience throughout the entire RPA project lifecycle
- Requirements gathering and creating the process definitions
- Working with users on detailed AS-IS / TO-BE process mapping
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills