Automation Anywhere Architect
3-Month Contract (with rolling extensions)
Our client is an established IT Consultancy and Services Business who provide their clients with the assistance they need to make technology a positive asset, aligned with the emerging goals of their organisation. Due to the high demand in their RPA services, they are looking for an Automation Anywhere Architect to join their Intelligent Automation team here in the UK.
As an Automation Anywhere Architect, you will be expected to design automation solutions using AA RPA platform and set up the AA development environment. You'll be responsible for taking business requirements, current and future state process designs and translating them into process flows and Visual Business Objects within the AA object studio & AA process studio.
You will have experience in architecting and designing automation solutions using AA RPA platform and also be expected to integrate the business process to AA's end solution and RPA platform framework development.
Required skills and experience:
- Experience of Automation Anywhere Architecture
- 6+ years of programming skills (Java/Dot Net/C++/VBA scripting/Python)
- Involved in at least 2+ end-to-end RPA implementation projects
- Experience in architecting and designing automation solutions using Automation Anywhere
- A good understanding of Process Design Documents (PDD), technical design documents within the RPA space.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If the opportunity above sounds of interest and you are looking for your next contract role in the RPA and Intelligent Automation space then apply to find out more!