Leading Automotive Finance Company
Competitive Package (Company car, fuel card, pension, private health etc)
Edge Tech are working exclusively on behalf of a well known, global automotive finance company, who have recently embarked on their RPA journey. Our client provides finance, servicing and insurance products to customers across their entire group of companies in the UK.
As they have recently started their RPA journey they are looking for a UiPath Lead to join them to help lead the RPA projects from a technical standpoint across the business within the UK. You will have line management for one other junior developer with a view to helping build and grow the team around you as RPA use expands across the business.
You will be responsible for developing the strategic agenda for RPA, configuring and delivering successful automations using UiPath along with actively mentoring and coaching more junior members of the team and wider business users on RPA best practice and quality assurance.
You'll also be expected to develop new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principals that are well-structured, easy to understand and maintainable.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 2+ years experience using UiPath in a commercial environment
- Understand business imperatives/requirements and translate them into functional and non-functional specifications/development user stories.
- Experience of stakeholder management with all levels of staff (business and technical)
- Self-motivated, team player and excellent communication skills
- UiPath Accreditation is desired
This is a unique opportunity to join a greenfield RPA programme with a well known automotive financial services business who are investing a huge amount of time and money into cutting-edge technologies. If the opportunity sounds of interest and you are an experienced UiPath Developer then please get in touch to find out more!