Senior Product Manager - Internet of Things
€85,000 - €95,000 + Bonus
Looking for a new role in Germany? One of our long-standing clients is looking for a Product Manager to join their growing team in Munich.
They are internationally recognised for their unmatched compatibility, their award-winning design and for being truly open source. They have an incredible culture which I have seen first-hand having visited them on numerous occasions. The business is currently looking to strengthen their international team and are looking for a highly motivated and technically proficient Product Manager.
We would love to speak with you if you have the following experience:
- Currently, you are responsible for product development and positioning in various markets across Europe
- You have 10+ years of product management experience within consumer electronics, heating systems or HVAC components
- You have the ability to technically understand what it takes to introduce new hardware products into the market
- Previously you have worked with large scale production partners in the Far East
- Owning market and competitor research and analysis to provide relevant input to product and marketing strategies
- Enabling sales teams to optimally position products and services with customers by working on messaging and sales collateral
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a fast-growing business within a future-oriented and cutting-edge industry, you will benefit from a steep learning curve on a personal and professional level, developing your capabilities every day.
If you are interested in consumer electronics, in particular, smart home technologies, and have 8 to 10+ years Product Management experience then please do get in contact to discuss further.