NICE RPA Developer
£50k - £55k basic + Company benefits
We are working exclusively with one of the largest accountancy professional services networks in the world. Our client provides audit, tax and consulting services to middle-market leaders right across the globe.
Due to their continued investment in transformative technologies, they recently formed a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) within the business. RPA is still quite new to the organisation and they are looking to grow out this practice to offer this service to all of their clients.
This unique opportunity gives you the chance to be one of the first developers into this newly formed team where you will get the chance to work with various clients across the UK helping them implement RPA / NICE into their businesses. This will include preparing documentation of solutions and coding and to identify new process opportunities and accurately analysing and estimating new processes, quickly assessing feasibility.
You will have strong RPA knowledge and hands-on with NICE's RPA tool, along with experience of designing, implementing and supporting software solutions involving automation. You'll have a good understanding of how RPA affects businesses and have a critical thinking mind to analyse client processes and understand how to create solutions (using NICE) to solve their problems.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years experience using NICE RPA in a commercial environment
- A strong understanding of RPA and its application and benefits to a business
- Understand business requirements and can translate them into functional and non-functional specifications/development user stories
- Experience of stakeholder management with all levels of staff (business and technical)
- Desired experience with one or more of the following languages; C#, Java, HTML, CSS, VB .NET, SQL Server, VBA
If you are interested please apply to find out more!