We are currently working with a fast-growing technology firm with offices in London and Manhattan, who deal with great clients across the globe.
Their product uses cutting edge artificial intelligence (AI) techniques to capture data from unstructured documents such as pdf's, spreadsheets and emails. The parsing technology provides efficiencies to repetitive tasks which would normally require the time-consuming manual extraction of data.
They are seen as the best in class, and often undergo comparisons with competitors, they do this to make sure that they are consistently ahead of the competition.
We are looking for bright, personable graduates who have a genuine interest in problem-solving to join the growing team. Initial duties are outlined below, but the successful candidate will be able to define their own role as the company grows.
The opportunity here to grow, with a company that is continually expanding, is one which doesn't come around often.
- Using the companies extract platform to automate data extraction from financial documents.
- Extract relevant data across global markets on a technology-based solution.
- Participating in software testing and specification of enhancements.
- Liaising with clients and supporting client inquiries.
Skills / Education
- Good degree in a scientific, quantitative or financial discipline.
- Good Excel skills.
- Attention to detail and well-organised thinking.
- Financial knowledge/interest an advantage.