Junior RPA Developer
£25,000 - £35,000
Edge Tech are working on behalf of a large automotive organisation who are embarking on their digital transformation journey.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is one of the most sought-after and fastest-growing technologies globally being implemented within well-known enterprise organisations to streamline processes, help workers become more engaged & productive and save costs. As such our client is beginning the implementation of RPA across their business in order to enhance business processes and improve customer experience.
They are currently looking for a Junior RPA Developer to assist them on this journey from building/implementation through to maintenance, support and redesign of the software. This is a fantastic opportunity to receive vendor-accredited training as well as join a team where you will be working alongside a Senior Developer, enabling continuous improvement of your skillset.
- 1 year working in software development
- 1-3 years working in an IT business
- Strong logical thinking skills + the ability to work to strict deadlines
- Experience working with RPA, ideally UiPath
- Degree in Computer Science, Business, Mathematics, Science or Engineering