Junior RPA Developer
Consulting, Tax & Audit Business
£30k - £40k basic + Bonus + Company Benefits
We have been retained one of the largest accountancy professional services networks in the world. Our client provides audit, tax and consulting services to middle-market leaders right across the globe.
Due to their continued investment in transformative technologies, they have recently branched out into Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and have a newly formed team. RPA is still quite new to the organisation, the current team is only small, however, as this is such a high growth area they are looking for a handful of Junior RPA Developers to join this growing team.
This unique opportunity gives you the chance to be one of the first developers into this team, you will get the chance to work with various clients across the UK helping them implement RPA into their businesses. This will include preparing documentation of solutions and coding and to identify new process opportunities and accurately analysing and estimating new processes, quickly assessing feasibility.
You will have strong RPA knowledge and hands-on with at least one RPA tool e.g. Blue Prism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere, NICE, Kofax, WorkFusion etc) and have experience of designing, implementing and supporting software solutions involving automation. You'll have a good understanding of how RPA affects businesses and have a critical thinking mind to analyse client processes and understand how to create solutions (through RPA) to solve their problems.
- 6+ months hands-on RPA development experience
- Experience of using an automation tool such as Blue Prism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere, NICE etc (other tools would be considered)
- Proven experience in designing, implementing and supporting software solutions involving automation (particularly RPA and ML/AI solutions)
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience
- Appetite to constantly learn and develop
- Client facing experience is desirable
If you are an RPA Developer who is looking to take the next step in their career, to join a newly formed RPA team and further expand your experience in the space, then apply to find out more!
*Must be eligible to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship