Conversational AI Analyst
£400 - £450 a day
We are working exclusively on behalf of a platform-based services company that provides productised business solutions leveraging the power of AI, Machine Learning and RPA technologies globally. As independent advisors to their clients, they help drive enterprise-wide transformation programs. They assist in the strategy, planning and execution of cutting edge technology initiatives that drive sustainable business benefits.
They are currently engaged with a well-known bank delivering AI-based solutions throughout their business and due to the huge scope of work they are looking for a Conversational AI Analyst to join their team in London on-site at the bank. You would have ideally worked as a business analyst, data analyst or a software engineer with an interest in solving business problems.
You'll deliver critical analysis of system dialogues, and identify opportunities to improve the service offering through insightful technical solutions. At the forefront of digital transformation within the bank, you'll work closely with colleagues to deliver innovation, suggesting and challenging working practices with the aim of increased productivity, efficiency and customer excellence.
Skills & Experience Required
- The ability to establish the root cause of customer queries, issues and interactions
- Knowledge of Object-oriented languages, Python would be a plus!
- Strong background in developing Question Answering systems and Multi-Domain Goal-Oriented Dialogue systems
- Strong interest in, and knowledge of Artificial Intelligence and its subfields, NLU/G, Chatbots
- A digital focus with a passion to embrace open standards, frameworks, APIs to create rich ecosystems and value for customers
If the opportunity please apply now as our client requires someone to join the team ASAP.