Blue Prism Developer
6 Month Contract (Outside IR35)
£300 - £350 per day
We are currently working exclusively with a global IT services provider who have a strong specialism within digital transformation (RPA, AI and Machine Learning). They work globally with some of the largest enterprise businesses and are the cornerstone of their customer's digital transformation programmes.
Our client is looking for an experienced Blue Prism Developer to join their RPA Development team on a contract basis for six months initially. You'll be working in a multi-disciplined RPA team and will be responsible for the implementation of Blue Prism for one of their clients based in Brighton. Their customer is a well-known enterprise business who are investing huge amounts of time and money into RPA and transforming the way their business operates and you will be key in helping them achieve this.
- Accredited Blue Prism Developer
- Ability to analyse the customers’ business requirements, objectives and map them to the business processes, solutions and products that are being implemented
- Proficient in all phases of SDLC such as Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Implementation and Maintenance.
- Experienced in an Agile methodology
- Understanding and experience of following Blue Prism best configuration practices
- Configuring new Blue Prism processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand
- Experience in developing, deploying, executing, managing and monitoring components to enable RPA
If you are an experienced Blue Prism Developer looking for your next contract opportunity then please get in touch now to find out more!