Blue Prism Developer
£45k - £55k base + bonus + company benefits
We are working exclusively on behalf of a well known international bank who are expanding their existing RPA team and as such are looking for an experienced Blue Prism Developer to join them on a permanent basis.
They already have an established RPA programme within the organisation but want to take this to the next level across the business. Blue Prism is their selected tool of choice and they have made some incredible efficiencies, savings and changes to the business. They are now looking to continue their good work across the rest of the business.
In doing so they need an experienced Blue Prism Developer to hit the ground running, you'll be responsible for designing and delivering Blue Prism automations to agreed specifications and meeting the business requirements.
- 2 years of hands-on Blue Prism development experience
- Experience of methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall & SDLC
- Ability to liaise and influence various stakeholders (business and technical) and work with other departments
- A background in software development would be a plus
- Must be eligible to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship