Blue Prism Developer - Contract
€400 - 600 per day
We are currently working with a global consultancy, who have a strong specialism within digital transformation. Global and working with some of the largest household brands, they are the cornerstone of digital transformation.
They are looking for a highly experienced Blue Prism developer to join their consultancy team. You will be working in a multi disciplined team and be responsible for the implementation of RPA within a number of different businesses, this can be anything from Finance, to Retail to Manufacturing. This will give you an unparalleled insight into RPA and will give you some of the best experience you could receive.
As the company are consistently growing, you will offered a number of opportunities for growth including: cross training into AI, Machine Learning and other cutting edge technologies, moving into project or programme management and relocation across the globe.
- Ability to analyze the customers’ business requirements, objectives and map them to the business processes, solutions and products that are being implemented.
- Proficient in all phases of SDLC such as Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Implementation and Maintenance.
- Experienced in an Agile methodology
- Understanding and experience of following RPA best configuration practices
- Configuring new RPA processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Experience in developing, deploying, executing, managing and monitoring components to enable RPA
- Must speak Finnish