Automation Anywhere Consultant
£60k - £70k base + bonus + company benefits
Edge Tech are working with a small but growing digital transformation consulting and advisory firm based here in the UK. They help large and small organisations transform their business by implementing change methodologies and cutting edge technologies including RPA, Machine Learning, and AI.
Due to the ongoing demand for their expertise, they are looking to expand their RPA team. They require a seasoned Automation Anywhere professional to join them on a permanent basis in London, you will also be expected to travel across the UK to client site.
You will be involved in their clients end-to-end RPA programmes from process identification, scoping, design, implementation to go-live. You will act as a lead consultant ensuring the client can fully utilise RPA across their organisation through being hands-on with the technology but also aiding in training and mentoring.
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on development experience with Automation Anywhere
- Business Analyst or Consultant experience
- Expert knowledge of business processes and automation applications
- Excellent client-facing skills and ability (ability to deal at C-Suite)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An interest in emerging technologies (AI, ML, Data Science etc)